Search here

Urgent work involves electricity and water supply could be informed over the phone. Inquiries regarding the maintenance works could be made to works Engineer or to the relevant officer who is in charge of the respective category of work. If the relevant officer is unable to respond to the request, it is possible to make the request to the Works Engineer directly.