Miscellaneous Accounts Division mainly engaged in keeping accounts of University’s fee levying Postgraduate & Diploma, Certificate courses.
Our other general functions include,
- Keeping records of income of Fee levying course.
- Analyzing Estimate & Revised budgets of Fee levying courses before submitting to the Finance Committee.
- Allocation of funds for relevant fee levying courses.
- Preparation of monthly income statements of University’s collection account.
- Preparation of financial reports of fee levying courses for monthly & annual accounts.